- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons sweet relish
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon champagne or white wine vinegar
- Pinch cayenne (optional)
- Mix ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set up.
This easy-to-make Special Sauce is the perfect accompaniment to our Smash Burgers recipe. Simply mix mayonnaise, ketchup, sweet relish, stone ground mustard and a splash of champagne or white wine vinegar. Whisk all the ingredients together until it’s smooth and creamy. Add a pinch of salt, black pepper and cayenne for an extra punch of flavor. Whether you’re hosting a weekend cookout or frying solo on a weeknight, this special sauce adds a delicious twist to any burger. Serve it up along with a side of tallow fries for a taste of burger heaven!